The World Anti-Doping Agency WADA-ADA has published a "Sport Physician's Tool Kit" that contains materials to help sport physicians develop their own education programs. From the WADA Site:
As with a real ''tool kit'', the material contained in the Sport Physician’s tool kit is intended to help sport physicians develop anti-doping education programs which can be adapted and customized to suit local cultures, conditions and resources.
You are encouraged to adapt the tools to your specific program needs and reproduce them so that they may be shared as widely as possible with other sport physicians within your region.
The Tool Kit contains:
Ready-to-use PowerPoint presentations
Case studies to test your knowledge
The following modules are included:
2. Doping and Sports Medicine Ethics
3. Health Consequences of Doping
4. The Doping Control Process
5. The Prohibited List and TUEs
6. Performance Enhancement without Doping
7. Athlete’s Biological Passport
8. An Introduction to Gene Doping
9. Practical Issues – Case Studies
Comments are closed.