2017 MOC Conference Registration
Registration is now open for the annual Medicine of Cycling Conference August 18 - 20, 2017 at the USA Cycling National Conference Center in Colorado Springs. CME and CUE credits available. There is an exciting line up of speakers. UCSF is once again the CME sponsor for the event. Use this link to register now:
There are 4 options under the Registration Type. The first is for physicians registering for the main conference the second for everyone else registering for the main conference. The third option is for students. The fourth option is for the 3 day bike fit and cycling analysis course only (no CME will be earned for this course).
If you are planning on registering only for the first day of the hands on bike fit course please register under that Session. If you are planning on registering for the Medical Emergencies in Cycling Course please remember to select this under Session.
Friday, August 18, 2017 (only if registered for Emergencies or Analysis Course)
- Medical Emergencies in Cycling Course --Limited enrollment to 20 participants (one day course)
- Cycling Analysis and Bike Fit Course begins (NOTE 3 DAY COURSE THIS YEAR) --to continue on Saturday August 19 and 20th
Saturday, August 19, 2017
- Medicine of Cycling Conference (Day 1)
- Bike Fit Course continues (Day 2)
- Group Bike ride
- Group Dinner
Sunday, August 20, 2017
- Medicine of Cycling Conference continues (Day 2) and wraps up in early afternoon
- Bike Fit Course continues (Day 3)
Please let your colleagues know about this course. Looking forward to seeing you all soon.